Fitness 'boot camp' training
In spring and summer we exercise together to prepare ourselves well for the next skate season. Proper skate preparations start in the summer! In the woods near Waalre we train together to achieve or retain our fitness level, strengthen the muscles and learn the proper skate techniques on land.The training is a kind of boot camp, specifically for speed skaters. And... it is fun & gezellig!
Everyone is welcome to train at this relatively small location. Groups are separated out in youth (age 9 years and up), adults and seniors, each with their specific training program such as: active games, running, circuit training, speed ladder training and specific skate exercises.
Please find the fees for the fitness training on the membership fee page. Registering for the training is compulsory.
- When: Monday evening, from 18:30 - 19.45
- Start: end of April or beginning of May, Check the calendar for the exact date
- Location: Philips de Jongh wandelpark Parking https://maps.app.goo.gl/sAebZYuT9ohNSQh66
Register fitness training
- Bring running shoes and a track suit.
- Parents of young club members can join this training. A membership and registering are necessary. Use the button above.